RiOs™ Essential systems are ideal for laboratories needing reliable, constant production of Reverse Osmosis, RO (Type 3) water from potable tap water. RO pure water produced by RiOs™ Essential systems is ideal for non-critical laboratory applications, such as:
- Glassware rinsing
- Water baths
- Feed water for humidifiers, autoclaves, glassware washers, washing machines
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
Systems are available in 5, 8, 16 or 24 liter models to match the specific volume needs of your laboratory.
RiOs™ Essential water • Intelligent purification
RiOs™ Essential is built on an optimized and efficient purification sequence: Tap water first enters the Progard® pretreatment cartridge which efficiently removes particles & colloids, free chlorine and hardness. Pretreated water passes through the reverse osmosis membrane which removes up to 99% of all ionic & organic contaminants, microorganisms and particles. The benefits of RiOs™ intelligent reverse osmosis are:
- No risk of water shortage, even in winter – intelligent RO adapts its production rate to tap water temperature.
- Continuously, high quality RO permeate – intelligent RO is always working to the best of its ability, discarding primary low-quality permeate, protecting downstream purification technologies.
- Environment conscious, water savings – intelligent RO optimizes the recovery of rejected water and in turn maximizes Progard® lifetime.
The Progard® cartridge incorporates RFID technology. This provides instant visibility on cartridge parameters and also ensures a safe & optimal performance of your system, giving you full traceability.
User friendly & easy maintenance
With intuitive controls that simplify operation, RiOs™Essential is user-friendly, and provides just the information required. A color-coded backlit LCD display clearly shows message importance for system alert and alarm icons. With its small footprint, RiOs™ Essential system enables installation wherever it is convenient in your laboratory — on or under the bench, or on a wall. A single replaceable cartridge allows your system to run smoothly all year long while preserving your budget. Millitrack® e-Solutions provide enhanced data management control, remote access capabilities to the system dashboard, and long-term electronic archiving for your RiOs™Essential.
For full confidence in your RiOs™ Essential system, it is delivered with a Certificate of Calibration for the built-in temperature and resistivity meters, and a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following internal Standard Operating Procedures. In addition all RiOs™ Essential consumables are delivered with their Certificate of Quality. The manufacturing site is ISO® 9001 v.2000 and ISO® 140001 certified.